Autumn

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Heart Beat and Bacon

It was so amazing to hear that tiny little heart beat.  To think that I have two hearts in my body makes me smile.  The babies heart was a LOT faster than mine.  That little one is working so hard to grow.  Baby Wedman is about 3 inches now (the size of a credit card) and I am about 12 weeks.  I have my fingers crossed that I am starting to come out of the first trimester fog.  I am ready for more energy! I haven't worked out in forever because it simply sounds horrible.  My body and mind are missing that release that comes with sweating and working hard.
Our lease for our cute Cape Cod in Prairie Village starts tomorrow.  We'll probably start to move things in the end of this week and beginning of next week. I haven't had any desire to Christmas shop or to pack up our house.  I guess those will both be VERY last minute things.
Lately I have been craving MEAT...the saltier the better.  Preferably bacon.  I had a filet the other night from Longhorns and it was absolutely delightful.  Followed by a chocolate dip cone from DQ and in bed by 8:30.  This was a Friday night - perfect in my book :)
7419 EL MONTE Street, Prairie Village, KS
The house we are renting!

7419 EL MONTE Street, Prairie Village, KS
I love the patio and screened in porch


No comments:

Post a Comment