Autumn

Monday, November 15, 2010

Little Fire Cracker!

We visited the doctor last week and finally have a due date - July 4, 2011! Mike came with me this time and we were able to check out the little monkey during a sonogram.  We got to see the heart beat, 122 beats per minute!  Everything looks good.  I'm about 7 weeks along and go back in 3 weeks for another check up.  Since my uterus is "uniquely shaped" - more of a heart shape than a triangle (the doctor says that just means I have a lot of extra love, I prefer that rationale) I have to have more frequent check ups than normal to make sure everything is going as planned.  Like a typical "first mom" I asked the doctor tons of questions about what I should and shouldn't be doing and she was great to answer all of them.  Hopefully when we go back in the doctor will give us the all clear to tell people about our exciting news.  It has been really hard keeping it from everyone and avoiding alcohol (I mean...I am KNOWN for always accepting a beer :) ).  I just pray that God keep this little baby safe and healthy.  And if He could work on the nausea that would be nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment